DIRECTV is a satellite streaming service based in California, United States and is owned by AT&T. It was launched 1994 and has become one of the leading TV streaming providers in the country. Furthermore, its main competitors are Dish Network and Cable TV providers. Moreover, users can have an online access account with which they can pay their bills online. This post on DIRECTV Bill Pay will walk you through the process.
DIRECTV provides Satellite TV Services in the United States, The Carribean, and Latin America. Users can select from many different available packages to choose from. All these have a different amount of channels and other perks. You can also sign up for an online access account so that you can manage your account remotely.
One of the biggest advantages is that you can easily pay your bill on the official website without having to rely on other payment forms. Furthermore, you will find all the necessary info in the next section.
DIRECTV Bill Pay
DIRECTV Bill Pay is a simple and easy method of taking care of your bills. With the help of your online access account on the official website, you can pay your bill regularly after every month. Or you can choose to set up the Auto-Pay method. Here are the steps to pay your bill online on DIRECTV.
- First of all, go to the official website from here.
- Once there, click on the My Account tab on the right side of the page.
- On the next page, enter your DIRECTV login credentials and hit the Sign In button.
- After you have logged into your account, click on Pay Now on the My Overview Page.
- You can pay with a Bank Account or by using a Credit or Debit Card.
- After that, select the Payment amount and choose Checking Account.
- Provide the bank’s routing number your account number.
- Finally, click on Done and the payment will be completed.
- For a card payment, select “Card” from the payment method.
- Enter the details, review the information and click on Make Payment.
DIRECTV Bill Pay proves to be really helpful because you no longer have to go to a bank to make payments physically. You can do this easily from the comfort of your home.
In this article on DIRECTV Bill Pay, we have illustrated the billing procedure of the streaming service. You can easily pay the bills online with the help of this method. If you have trouble understanding the procedure or any other thing, contact us at DIRECTVLogin.